Delinquent Account Collections
Our account collection recovery is unsurpassed in our industry. There are no setup fees and we only get paid when money is collected. We are professional and timely when dealing with your customers and believe in maintaining a loyalty between you and your customers. Our personnel are trained in a businesslike approach when contacting your customers. It is our goal to assure that we take all necessary steps to provide the best possible service in getting your collection assignments paid. After all, isn’t that what you expect?
You are also able to view your collection accounts online 24-7-365 with your own user name and password. You can see actual notes from our office, and see your overall collection recovery at a glance. You also can post a note and report payments to your individual accounts. Don’t you want the best – if your current agency isn’t collecting at a high level of return, your commissions aren’t worth their weight in gold like they should be.
Medical Office Tips
When a patient comes in to your office, have them or the responsible party fill out an information sheet. It is best to have this information filled out before they are sent back to see the provider. May we offer some suggestions to include on your information sheet?
- Patient information (name / date of birth / guardian)
- Responsible party information (name / full address / date of birth / social security number / employer info)
- Insurance information ( name of insured / relationship to patient / employer info / insurance info)
Ask for payment of treatment or copay at time of service. If possible obtain this before the patient is taken back to the provider.
We are a team in the collecting process and want to make sure we maintain that relationship:
- If a customer/patient calls into you after they have been sent to collections, please refer them back to our office to set up payment arrangements.
- If a customer/patient pays you directly. Please contact our office or get information off the website, if possible when they are in your office to make sure they are paying the correct balance and that it is not of a legal status. Let us know the amount that they have paid to you so we can get that amount applied and continue collections in our office.
- You can request to have monthly reports sent out to you or whenever you need a report we will send you one. You can also obtain this same information on our website.